Problem with update 5947 changes to SimpleServiceEntry and BFAV2

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Jun 9 16:30:08 UTC 2004

> On Wednesday 09 June 2004 7:57 am, Frank Shearar wrote:
> > I've incorporated your BFAVFileListOpenFix-nk into BFAV,
> Ned. BFAV-fbs.159
> > is now the latest version (and of course it now requires an
> image later
> > than 5948).
>
> When is this going to appear as an official version on
> SqueakMap? The '2.09'
> version is v150.

Tom & I want to get some other stuff done before we release 2.10. Details at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/413. I'm just busy checking that list to
see what else actually remains. Which is pretty little. I'm conferring with
Tom to get a date.

> Where can I find the new version to try it out?

You can check out the latest version from SqueakSource. The repository's
details are:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/BFAV2'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Seeing as you've supplied us with so many changesets, do you want me to add
you to BFAV2 as a developer?

frank