[FIX] NotIndexableErrorMessage-laza

Alexander at Lazarevic.de Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Wed Jun 9 18:36:19 UTC 2004

As I said in my previous mail I don't think asPlural should stay in 3.7.
This changeset basically reverts things back to the state before 5928.
To be consistent I left out the translation part, because the other
error message in the system aren't prepaired for translation as well.

Alex

from preamble:

"Change Set:		NotIndexableErrorMessage
Date:			9 June 2004
Author:			Alexander at Lazarevic.de

This changes the 'not indexable error message', so that the method
asPlural, which was introduced with update 5928, can be removed. It also
replaces redundant code at two locations with a message send to
notIndexableError."!