Celeste for Squeak 3.7b

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Jun 11 07:25:47 UTC 2004

Hi Giovanni!

Giovanni Giorgi <jj at objectsroot.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>  I have builded a working celeste package for Squeak 3.7beta.

Great!

> I have renamed two class for avoiding name clash (Categorizer and
> CategorizerTest now are named CelesteCategorizer and
> CelesteCategorizerTest respectively).

Good! Incidentally I held a presentation on my Namespaces proposal here
last night on our SweSUG meeting. :) I think the attending crowd liked
it - will publish that presentation (it is a BookMorph) but it really
needs a narrative voice and a demoing hand. ;)

Anyway, great to hear you are on top of Celeste. :) I will fix that
package transfer ASAP.

regards, Göran