How did Alan's Turing Award go?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Jun 12 19:00:24 UTC 2004

Thanks Dan!

I've started to annotate the visuals and will make the short
acknowledgements speech available sometime this summer.

The funny thing about Maria's three fingers is that I had no idea
what she meant by them, but I had a very deep feeling that saying
"three" would be bad. As it was, I think the thanks took about 10
minutes.

Cheers,

Alan

------