beginners question: Connectors in a window

Daria Spescha daria.spescha at id.unibe.ch
Mon Jun 14 09:36:58 UTC 2004

Hello!

I have a problem: I want to have some Morphs in a Window and connect
them with connectors. I want the connector to be also in the window, but
with „window addMorph: connector“ (see code below)  the connector is
opened in the world, not in the window and when I close the window, the
connector remains there. How can I add the connector to the window?

Thank you!
Daria

b _ NCTextRectangleMorph new setTextAt: 1 to: 'Hello'.
d _ NCTextRectangleMorph new setTextAt: 1 to: 'World'.
con _ NCConnectorMorph fromMorph: b toMorph: d.
c _ SystemWindow new.
c openInWorld.
c addMorph: b.
b position: (c position) + (30 at 30).