3.7a on Linux: A few install notes and problems

Alexander Lazarevic Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Tue Jun 15 07:46:18 UTC 2004

Hi Milan!

As far as I remember there was a small inisqueak script provided just
for that. It sets up squeak for you in the directory where you execute
the init script. After that you have the default squeak image and the
changes file unziped in this directory with an additional link to the
right sources file.

3D and Games are missing in the default image, but I think after the
release of 3.7 there will be a kind of "full" image that include these.

You can play with the games after installing the package Games using the
PackageLoader.

Alex