How to save a book morph on a disk

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jun 14 19:09:43 UTC 2004

Hi

I trying to use bookmorph and would like to save the pages individually
on my disk.
I could not see how I could define where the BookMorph is stored from
the UI so I tried from the code.

I did
BookMorph grabURL:
'file:/Volumes/Data/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/SqDemoes/
JUNE2004'

BookMorph grabURL:
'file://Volumes/Data/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/SqDemoes/
JUNE2004'

I tried

(ServerFile new fullPath:
'file://Volumes/Data/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/SqDemoes/
JUNE2004/pages') asStream but I still get a pop up and when I say
create a new file. I still get nil instaed of a stream.

Stef