Dependency between monticello packages and squeakmap packages

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Jun 16 17:50:14 UTC 2004

Hi,

I would like to add dependency between a sar/cz/cz.gz package and a
mcz package but I was unable to achieve such a thing. So I tried to
take my .cz package and to monticelize it by using extension methods,
but my problem is that the .cz package (in fact, Collections-Misc) is
a kind of enhancement (not yet (?) in core) adding classes in several
places, like Collections-Unordered and so one, and extension methods
seem to not support this kind of addition.

Do you have an idea how I can achieve such dependencies ?

Thanks at all !

Cheers,
Samir.

--