Accessing Excel sheets

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Fri Jun 18 21:42:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thank you all.

I had hoped there would be a way to access at least the data from the
excel sheets directly via squeak without the need to convert the files
first.

At this time I rather doubt I'd be able to write my own parser for excel
sheets in squeak ;-). I had hoped somebody already had.

Anyway I reckon converting it into CSVs first is propably the most
feasable option.

Squeak is very cool and it is far more consistent than anything I've
tried sofar. (I had a go at Lisp, Scheme and .NET).

Günther