Pretty Print bug?

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sat Jun 19 15:24:32 UTC 2004

Russell,

Just a shot in the dark: are you using a "control key" combination to
accept your methods?  There is browser code which checks if control is
down when a method is selected and it displays a decompiled version of
the method.  Normally this code never fires in morphic since in most
OS's pressing control when you select a method with the mouse causes the
halo to appear on the window.  However, if you're using control-S to
save, for example, then it fires that code.  BTW, this annoyed me so
much that I overrode that browser method in my Keymapping package on
SqueakMap.

David