[BUG][VMMaker][RBBrowser][Chuck] Odd char in VMMaker method not handled by RBScanner

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sun Jun 20 13:50:15 UTC 2004

There is an odd char in VMMaker>>makeAllModulesAvailable:
===
makeAllModulesAvailable
	self internal: #() external: #().
	self reinitializePluginsLists
===
It is between the two braces of the first array arg and has asciiValue
16 (not necessarily visible in a text pane, just go with the cursor step
by step over the string). After an ASCII table this is DLE, whatever
that means.

The problem for me is, that Chuck has stumbled there, since the
RBScanner doesn't know this character and raises an error.
A look there shwows that its ClassificationTable doesn't include this char.

So there are - at least - two question:
- Is it a bug to have a char asciiValue 16 in a method source?
  - If not: should this char treated as separator and the Classification
Table of RBScanner changed accordingly?

Greetings
Stephan
--