[ENH] CharacterTimes-rsb

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Wed Jun 23 09:30:22 UTC 2004

Richard,
	I wanted to give an opinion about your emails. The opinion is
"thanks". I have learnt a lot about the fundamentals of Smalltalk in recent
weeks especially the #= vs. #== discussions. It finally made sense to me
after reading your emails.

I must admit I would hate to be on the receiving end of one of your
discussions :)   (But I would learn something)

Just my 0.02c

Russell