new to Squeak

Ferdinand Strixner strixner at web.de
Wed Jun 23 13:35:24 UTC 2004

Hi,

I had the same problem. Here are two messages that describe a workaround:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2004-March/076281.html
and
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2004-March/076283.html

Let's hope for an official croquet beta release in the not too distant
future, the TeaPaint solution that's used there is even more fun to play
with than Pooh!

Greetings,
Ferdinand