[ENH] CharacterTimes-rsb

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 23 15:20:05 UTC 2004

Le 2004/06/23, Richard A. O'Keefe <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> écrivait :

Hi Richard,
    just a word to tell you that I really appreciate yours contributions
to the debate around Squeak features, and for me long replies are
usefull because they articulate a context of usage.

I must say that each time it is refreshing to begin to understand the
'idea' or the 'logic' (I don't know how to call that) behind some features
of Squeak.  I'm not so new to Squeak now :)  but not too experienced
compare to people who worked full time with Squeak or Smalltalk...so
as a 'casual' user  Squeak is always a matter of learning....anyway
whithout learning nothing is really interesting...

Thank you again.