FFI & MacOS X & ODBC

Diego Tiscornia diegobt at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:53:19 UTC 2004

Hi ben, sorry I didn't answer before.
Yes, you are right about the typo :/ thx
Yes I think you got the FFi part working (for odbc, if you get that error)
When you I got ODBCError, I debugged it and found out that the
ODBCConnection object hadn't got an open connection, which meant it
couldn't establish one, as my connection string was ok, (dsn, usr, pwd)
  it turned out the problem was with iodbc and/or odbc.ini. What does
the debugger tell you?

By the way, I couldn't get the iodbc that shipped with mi mac to work,
so I got bored and installed unixodbc from the fink distro, made that
work and everything worked fine.

hope this helps!