[ENH][FIX]Comma operator to Etoy strings v2

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sun Jun 27 19:06:14 UTC 2004

Hi, Stephane (and Karl),

I've checked this out and (afaict with limited testing) it seems to
work fine, and to be a good addition.

However, there's a minor conflict between Karl's "extendableText5"
change-set of 23 September 2003 and a recent 3.7a update,
5858q22easterEggs from March 2004.

I attach a revision to Karl's change-set, (renamed
"extendableText6-kfr"), which reconciles it with the changes in 5858,
thus (theoretically) making it ready to accept as an update to 3.7b
or 3.8a.

We'll also push this to Squeakland...

Cheers,

   -- Scott