3.7a on Linux: A few install notes and problems

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 28 05:54:59 UTC 2004

Lex,

Thanks - it sounds like one should pretend "squeak" does not exist and just
run "inisqueak", even when running multiple times, is that right? I have to
try tomorrow .. it was confusing to me, as "ini" sounded like
run-one-time-only .. plus i did not initially know what it does, so i copied
the image and changes and did setup a shell script to run squeak with that
image.

Thanks Milan