3.7a on Linux: A few install notes and problems

muyuubyou muyuubyou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:13:49 UTC 2004

Bert: sure I can check if those are hard links, symbolic links or
copies... but the average user?. Don't worry about me, so far I've
been able to figure my stuff out. Worry about the average user. The
average user won't even search the wiki. Not even the average *nix
user.

Suggestion: add a plug-in download in squeak.org/downloads . Most
people would never to find it at squeaklang.org.

I'm not running an outdated version of the plug-in. I downloaded it
for the first time 3 days ago, and the VM 4-5 days ago. I'm a new
squeaker ;)

Regards,

 Ignacio Suárez