ImageSegment loading fails (again)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jun 30 11:44:35 UTC 2004

Hi again!

New findings are in. It appears that it has nothing to do with
optimization in GCC (3.3.3). When I start a squeak (any image) it simply
fails on the described primitive. BUT... if I start *another squeak*
with same or another image then it works in *that* squeak!

Hehe... sounds to me there is some funkiness going on with some shared
whatchamacallits.

Since I just discovered that SSE2 is very shaky on a Pentium-M I need to
rebuild my whole laptop (sigh) over the night - perhaps the problem goes
away then.

regards, Göran