[FIX] [3.7b] EnsureEssentialProcesses-nk ( Review needed, please! )

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jun 30 14:44:42 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 30 June 2004 1:34 am, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Hey Ned:
> I got this mail blank.

It was blank; I figured that the title was enough.

> Is something what could apply to double click problem in debugger ?

No; if you somehow start two UI processes you'll still have problems.

I think that maybe I need to put some checks into the ProcessBrowser and/or
CPU watcher to avoid restarting a suspended UI process (or just check in the
UI process loop itself).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com