strange monticello message when installing SmallWiki

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jun 30 20:17:28 UTC 2004

On Jun 30, 2004, at 1:03 PM, Martin Kuball wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Installed SmallWiki from SM into a fresh 5967 image. Somewhere in
> between I got the following message:
> 	Warning: prerequisite specified version 1.2 of Named process but
> 	version 1.2 is currently registered on SqueakMap. Incompatibilities
> 	might exist and cause problems.

That's not a Monticello message, that's a message from Stephen Pair's
KomPackaging system, which is used by the various Comanche packages.
Unfortunately Stephen's been busy with other things so those haven't
been updated for a while, and there's some minor bit-rot like the above
message.  I think you can just proceed through it without problems,
though.

Avi