updated smallblog info

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Mar 1 00:02:30 UTC 2004

If anyone's using SmallBlog, I've posted some info on how to get the
slightly newer version I've been hacking on at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3649 .  One of the major advantages
of this version is that if you configure it with your hostname, the
links generated in the RSS feed will be absolute, and so will actually
work.  Also, accessing the front page and the RSS feed no longer
involves HTTP redirects, which confused some aggregators.  The
configuration process for new blogs is also slightly friendlier now.

Please let me know if you have any success or problems with my
installation instructions.

Cheers,
Avi