[ANN] BFAV 2.07 available on SqueakMap

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Mar 2 14:58:19 UTC 2004

Unfortunately I released 2.07 with the following nasty bugs:
- the reviewer notepad changesets pane doesn't update after add or drag
- the reviewer notepad attachments pane doesn't update after add or drag

There is an "unpublished" 2.08 release on SqueakMap that fixes this,
AFAICT.  Tom Koenig and Frank Shearar (the new BFAV maintainers) know
about the bugs and are going to test 2.08.   They will mark 2.08 as
"published" (immutable) when they are satisfied with it.

Tom and Frank rock, by the way.  I'm really pleased that they have taken
over maintainer responsibilities and am looking forward to seeing how
they improve the tool.  Sounds like one of the first things they are
going to do is build out an SUnit test suite for the BFAV package, which
should make a huge difference in the tool's quality.

Cheers,
Brent