3.7beta planned for this Friday, March 5

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Mar 3 00:44:06 UTC 2004

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> Yes. Having a Guide account seems smart. I think. Think, think...
> Well, need to dwell a bit on that.

Hmm... doesn't sound like a great idea to me, though it'll obviously
work in the short term.  But we lose any information about *which* guide
posted such and such a version, etc.  Would be much better to have a
flag to mark a package as being a base package and a flag to mark a user
as a guide.  Then the security can just allow those users into those
packages.  Not sure how much work that actually is, etc...

Julian