Opening several images on Os X

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 3 17:21:35 UTC 2004

Romain Robbes wrote:

> I feel very chatty today ...
>
> Is there a way to open several images simultaneously on os X ?
> When I attempt to do so, the second image file opens as a file
> in the first image ...
>
> IIRC I use the Carbon VM, version 3.6.1 beta 5

The only way I've been able to do it is by making a copy of the VM.
Drag your first image on top of the first VM, and then drag your second
image on top of the second VM.  I sometimes like to have 3 or 4 images
running at once, so I have several copies of the VM lying around too. :)

It is a little bit wacky, and you don't need to do this on Windows for
example.  If there's a simpler way, I'd be glad to hear about it.

- Doug