[BUG][FIX] TestRunner UI interaction

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Wed Mar 3 18:34:12 UTC 2004

Andreas,

The SUnit Version in the image (even with the last round of updates)
is not the last one.

I posted a changeset that installs the current version from SM, but
nobody
reviewed it, so it didn't make it into the stream yet (I self-approved
it today).

The bug has been fixed, I think. Could you load the latest SUnit
package from
SqueakMap? (An this does actually incude the tests).

      Marcus

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de