Please Self-Approve all *NEW* Class Comment Submissions

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 3 22:46:21 UTC 2004

In the interest of improving documentation and speeding things along
everyone should simply self-approve any NEW class comment submissions.
This is backed by Goran and Andreas and I think we can consider it valid
until otherwise cancelled.  Again note this applies only to new class
comments, not class comment changes, not method comments.

To self-approve your class comment submission append ' ( approved )' to
the end of the subject of the email submission.

Why should you write a class comment and self-approve it?  Just think of
seeing your name and/or initials in Doug's next update mailing...

Ken