Tiles & Colorprint

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Mar 4 16:50:41 UTC 2004

On Thursday 04 March 2004 13:37, Aaron Lanterman wrote:
> Hmmmm, I can't seem to find what you're referring too... when I pull
> up a Browser and right click (ctrl-click on my PC laptop), I get "go
> behind," "add menu," "duplicate," "embed into..." Am I looking in the
> wrong place? I'm running 3.6.

In Squeak3.7alpha #5595 (with several extra packages loaded, but not the
refactoring browser so I think this is standard behavior) there is a
row of buttons between the top four panes in the system browser and the
bottom pane:

browse, senders, implementors, versions, inheritance, hierarchy, inst
vars, class vars, source

This rightmost button is what I was talking about. It looks different
from the others since it invokes a menu. I was suggesting that you try
different options in this menu.

Testing on a Squeak3.5 #5180 image I also see these buttons.

-- Jecel