[ENH] KCP-0180-MoreCompilerProtocolRefactoring.cs

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Thu Mar 4 20:19:13 UTC 2004

Nathanael Schärli wrote:

>Anyway, I have attached a fileout that should fix both of these bugs.
>Doug, should I make this an official KCP changeset so that you can
>integrate it better? If yes, just let me know!

Yeah, it would be best if you could create an updated KCP-0180 changeset
which includes the bugfixes, and then post that again on this same
thread, and add a "(v2)" to the end of the subject.  That will indicate
that you've posted a new version (v2), which makes it easier to
review/incorporate in the BFAV tool.

- Doug