[ENH] KCP-0180-MoreCompilerProtocolRefactoring.cs

Nathanael Schärli n.schaerli at gmx.net
Thu Mar 4 21:22:08 UTC 2004

Here is the new version of the KCP-0180 changeset that fixes the bug in
#removeSelectorSilently: pointed out by Scott Wallace.

Cheers,
Nathanael

Preamble:

'From Squeak3.7alpha of ''11 September 2003'' [latest update: #5623] on
30 January 2004 at 1:15:55 pm'!
"Change Set:		KCP-0180-MoreCompilerProtocolRefactoring