SAR feedback

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Mar 4 21:53:38 UTC 2004

Hi

First I like a lot sar. Excellent to give source to nonprogrammer. I
used that now.

This is not a bug but a cascade of facts that leads to a undesirable
behavior.

I used the following Sar preamble to load files that are in different
folders:

| files |

files := #(   'MW-SD/MW-base.7.cs'
		'MW-SD/MW-dragAndDrop.3.cs'
  		'MW-SD/MW-explorer.5.cs'
		'MW-SD/MW-extensions.6.cs'

  		'Stable32Turtle-24/FixSharedQueue.1.cs'
  		'Stable32Turtle-24/NathanaelTurtle.37.cs'
  		'Stable32Turtle-24/TurtleEnvironment.15.cs'
  		'Stable32Turtle-24/NewTurtleBrowsers.12.cs'
  		'Stable32Turtle-24/NewMicroBrowser2.st'
  		'Stable32Turtle-24/TurtleforMW.8.cs'

files do: [ :cs | self fileInMemberNamed: cs ].

Then when the code is loaded I get changesets with names
	Stable32Turtle-24/FixSharedQueue.1.cs

I was thinking that I could try to have only FixSharedQueue (note that
the extension should not be in the changeset name
because when you save you get FixSharedQueue.1.cs.1.cs and not
FixSharedQueue.2.cs) but I thought that I could have
two files inside different folders having the same name and this would
clash.

Now the subtle side effect is that you cannot file out your changeset
because I learned that changeset name should not contain /

So I could try to help and propose a fix but I'm tired and go to bed.

Stef