CompiledMethod in CS holding onto class var

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Fri Mar 5 15:59:00 UTC 2004

I've hit this snag several times...is there something I can do to avoid
it?  I have an object hanging around in my image but the only reference
to it is a no-longer-existent class var referenced in a
no-longer-existent method which is being referenced in a ChangeSet
somewhere.  Personally this wouldn't be a big deal except with the
oodles of MC changesets I have in my image it can be a bit of a pain to
track down and clean up.  I've been through the reference chasing one
too many times to want to waste another 20 minutes on it today.
Comments/advice/insults?

Squeak rocks!   just reminding myself :-)

David

--
C. David Shaffer
http://www.cs.westminster.edu/~shaffer