Questions before my big jump in MC

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 5 16:33:14 UTC 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 12:43 am, ducasse wrote:

> Imagine I have an MC package with extensions. Can I rename the package
> and the extensions category names
> are automatically updated?

With my extensions to the ChangeSorter (in PackageInfo-Extras; I may have to
send an update to Avi since I fixed it up recently) you have all of the
extension methods in a change set changed to be in a particular package.

So you'd make the new package, change the categories of the old classes, then
go to the change sorter and change the extension methods to be in that
package.

My recent version is attached; I don't remember if I fixed everything in it
but at least the renaming works with the recent Monticello.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/