Persistent Workspace

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 5 16:37:51 UTC 2004

I simply want to have variables around at all.

I happen not to use very many images at once, and so I can't honestly
comment on what will work will for sharing things among multiple images.
 I don't know that workspace variables necessarily need to get copied or
not copied in PersistentWorkspace.  Like you say, people don't expect
this for class variables, either.

-Lex