A trick about running tests without SUNIT runner

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Mar 5 19:51:09 UTC 2004

> > dubble-klicking right behind the " selects the exact expression
> > allready.
>
> That's the "right behind" thing I was trying to avoid ... ;-)
> here you can be imprecise ...

  According to my German friends, what you need is "Zielwasser."

  I actually laid my do-it comments in the way you wrote.  It wasn't
common thing, and I remember I saw it first time a few years ago in a
new piece of code which I can't remember what was it, and instantly
"got" the purpose because I hated to aim the mouse pointer in the
middle of debugging.

-- Yoshiki