[BUG] Classes in multiple categories

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Fri Mar 5 23:56:19 UTC 2004

Poking around in the class hierarchies, package infos, categories etc.
I found that the SystemOrganizer has this interesting comment
(SystemOrganization commentRemoteStr):

  'These categories are only intended as a guide.  It is OK to put a
class in several categories, and this will allow you to maintain a
category (e.g. Current) for the classes with which you work most
frequently.  Observe the paren and quote form when editing system
organization.'

I don't know the history of this comment, but SystemOrganizer surely
does not work like this anymore. Either we fix the system or the
comment. I'm leaning towards the latter ...

- Bert -