How to proceed for 3.7beta

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Mar 6 11:26:40 UTC 2004

Hi all

Everytimes I look at the bug/ bug fixes list I'm LOST (ok not
completely but still ;))
How can we categorize/prioritize the items that should go in 3.7beta?

I suggest that we make a list not in email but at:
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3491

I started to categorize which items I should have a look at.

I would like you to help us categorize what you think are the most
important bug
you fixed or bug fix that solved your day. So that we can stay focus on
what is
important for you and by side effect the rest of us. So I really want
to push so that
the energy you spent improving and fixing the system is not lost so
please edit the page
use BFAV to close the bugs and fix that you raised and that are now
fixed. Help us remove
the noise.

My suggestion is that we stop with the cleans (we keep the KCP and adam
cleans for 3.8alpha)
but stabilize the current versions and chase the currents bugs and bug
fixes.

Stef