[FIX] Update 5764 UI termination fix (problem)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Mar 6 20:59:03 UTC 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 10:53 am, Doug Way wrote:

> Thanks Ned, just tried it in the test/internal update stream.
>
> It does fix the termination-related problems, but unfortunately an
> error occurs afterward: "MessageNotUnderstood:
> HandMorph>>isGenieRecognizing" ...I've attached the debug log.
>
> After closing the debugger, things go back to normal. (makes sense,
> since closing the debugger ends the UI process which had the problems)

Well...

The attached CS kills off the active UI process, but makes sure that the
update number is registered first, and that the updates continue from that
point.

Which means that you won't see the right number of 'files processed', as the
first one of these (up to and including 5764) won't be displayed.

But at least we'll update everything.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com