Just some thoughts about annoying popups

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Sun Mar 7 22:03:49 UTC 2004

Hi Alex,

while I absolutely share your feelings that packages should be
automatically installable, you might be interested in a little
workaround
I did some months ago: It's the fabulous "Skip modal info dialogs"
package
on SM, it even installs without popping up some menus... ;-)
This one tries to skip all menus with only one option.

Hope to be able to delete this "Eau de cologne" some day.

Cheers,

Markus