Just some thoughts about annoying popups

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Sun Mar 7 22:39:23 UTC 2004

During my second browsing session on squeak map I just found your package. I
think this will come in very handy. Thanks Markus.
At the same time I found out, by installing random packages, that the
situation of using modal info dialogs ain't as bad as I thought it was.
Maybe because I got annoyed by a few packages I overated the misuse of
dialogs. So please take my previous message as a more general remark.

Alex

--
Alle Welt horchte auf, als Luther 1642 seine 95  Prothesen an die
Schlosskirche zu Wittenberg schlug. -- Schulaufsatz