[FIX] Updated Genie Removal Script (v16) (was re: [FIX] Update 5764 UI termination fix)

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Mon Mar 8 05:40:58 UTC 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 12:59 pm, I wrote:

> Which means that you won't see the right number of 'files processed', as
> the first one of these (up to and including 5764) won't be displayed.
>
> But at least we'll update everything.

The attached does several things that .15 didn't:

* it doesn't blow away Genie without asking first
* it allows you to abort cleanly if you have gesture dictionaries defined
* even if you decide to blow away Genie it will save your gesture dictionaries
* it won't register as an update if you load it separately

I recommend replacing the one in the update stream with this one.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/