Question about Mewa

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Mar 8 09:35:40 UTC 2004

Hi Romain

The core model is not linked to Seaside. To generate the views/editors/... I
use visitors which walk over the metamodel. So, it would be quite easy, I
assume, to write a morphic visitor, although I had the web as target in
mind.

Contibutions would be very wellcome ;-). By the way, Avi brought up the idea
to spcify the attributes in a browser directly in the image (in contrast to
write them programmatically by hand) and save them directly as special MC
entities.

Cheers,
Adrian