[BUG][FIX] PackageInfo9Fixes-nk

ned at squeakland.org ned at squeakland.org
Tue Mar 9 19:09:38 UTC 2004

"Change Set:		PackageInfo9Fixes-nk
Date:			9 March 2004
Author:			Ned Konz

With PackageInfo-Base-avi.9 and OmniBrowser-cwp.154 both installed,
I can't open a Package Browser.

PackageInfo allPackages
has gone away.

It has been replaced with something like:
PackageOrganizer default packages

Perhaps we should add this for backwards compatibility (I think I have
some code that used this to in the StarBrowser).

This changeset adds this method, and also provides a legacy-compatible
version of Class>>noteCompilationOf:meta:  that has been updated since
PackageInfo v9 (in update 5706KCP170CompilerPrtclRefactor).

However, I wonder about the logic in the test for isBroadcasting
introduced in the 5706KCP170CompilerPrtclRefactor changeset; is this
correct?

"