[BUG][FIX] PackageInfo9Fixes-nk ([closed] integrated)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Mar 10 00:01:12 UTC 2004

Merged into PackageInfo-Base v12 on SqueakMap.

On Mar 9, 2004, at 11:09 AM, ned at squeakland.org wrote:

> However, I wonder about the logic in the test for isBroadcasting
> introduced in the 5706KCP170CompilerPrtclRefactor changeset; is this
> correct?

I wonder about that too.  I would be inclined to just remove that
conditional - can anyone explain it?  Roel, Stef?

Incidentally the latest versions of MC will use
SystemChangeNotification if it's there instead of the older Utilities
hack.  This is especially useful if you use MC dependencies, which rely
fairly heavily on being able to tell when a package has been modified -
the SCN stuff gives a much more accurate picture of that.