[ENH] BlankMenuIconsPref-nk

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 10 04:43:09 UTC 2004

This is one of those cases in which I can't imagine that anyone would
not want the text to line up.  This is what most menu systems do
outside of Squeak. (Mac, Windows, etc.)

In other words, I think you should resubmit this without the
preference, so that the text always lines up.  (Hmmmm... although
perhaps if a menu has *no* icons, it might make sense to not have the
space before the text?)

(Of course, the preference is still available to turn off icons
altogether...)

- Doug