uploading project files on SM

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Mar 10 10:27:05 UTC 2004

I've been using it for the releases I have done recently,
but I wanted to know if it would be possible to upload
all the projects registered, automatically or not.
In the latter case, I was also asking for people
(especially for all people who have packages
registered on sites where the port is not 80)

Romain