changing key mappings

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Thu Mar 11 02:28:26 UTC 2004

Jason Rogers wrote:

>I would like to change the mapping of Ctrl+Q to Ctrl+Space.  I looked in
>ParagraphEditor class>>initializeShiftCmdKeyShortcuts but it wasn't
>apparent to me how to easily remap it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jason,

Consider the fine :-) "Keymapping" package on SqueakMap.  It has a
pretty simple GUI and has worked well for me over the past couple of
months.  (although I don't know if ctrl-space works off the top of my
head -- feedback on this would be helpful for my further development of
that package).

David Shaffer