changing key mappings

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Mar 11 13:39:02 UTC 2004

OK it works fine .... except maybe that the error messages
are a bit obscure (The "duplicate entry" error message).
For the sample example provided (m-8 t 1) I had to
remove the previous m-8 binding, which seems fine
but wasn't obvious.

The second one (m-8 T 2) seems incorrect, as when
I recapture it I get m-8 s-t 2. But I am unable to accept it either,
due to the "duplicate entry" error message.

So it is still a bit rough on the edges, but nonetheless quite
promising :-).

	Romain