Morphic problem

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Thu Mar 11 15:42:18 UTC 2004

Vincent wrote:
> Hi, I am writing one of my first Morphic application, and I am
> experiencing a problem: I try to add a StringMorph to my application,
> and when I right-click (on Unix) in the area where it should be, I get
> it, but I can't see its contents.  Here's the relevant code to the
> creation of both StringMorphs:

Vincent,

It's hard to tell from your description if what you don't see is the
window or if you see the window but not the components in the window.

Remember you need to do an openInWorld on the window once you've added
the components.

regards
--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html