World Menu refactoring

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 12:38:01 UTC 2004

Romain,

I'd like to see the registry management made more general and include
the appearance and project menus.  I'd published an enhancement for
this a number of times in the past.  Here's the latest version for
Squeak 3.7.

http://www.preeminent.org/squeak/source/3.7/WorldMenuRegistry-sbw.sar

  - Steve

--
If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is
possible he is almost certainly right, but if he says that it is